Welcome to Career Finesse career counselling
We specialise in assisting families manage study or career transitions.
WHO WE ARE
Career Finesse offers career development and planning services to rural Australians.
We are passionate about rural Australia and know the key to flourishing rural towns is employment! we support rural Australians who want to find fulfilling careers whilst remaining in their local communities.
Career Finesse provides career development and coaching solutions to help you discover your ideal career, prepare for the workforce and succeed in your chosen profession. Our qualified Career Development and Human Resources Practitioner Danielle specialises in supporting a broad range of Australian families seeking assistance with career and study related decisions and planning. We achieve this through online career development programs and individual coaching sessions.
Discover your ideal career
Prepare to move into the workforce
Succeed in your chosen profession
Career Finesse offers a range of solutions to help our clients Discover, Prepare and Succeed. Some of the most common barriers people experience to building and living their best career are:
- Unaware of what jobs exist in the local labour market
- Difficulty find local jobs
- Unaware of how to harness the internet to build a career locally
- Unaware of their strengths, interests or talents
- Lack the confidence or resources to follow through with their goals
- Unsure of the path to take to achieve their goals
- Feeling overwhelmed and indecisive by the options that exist or other factors
- Unaware of the best job searching and application techniques
Most of our clients are:
- High school, college and university students
- Parents who are concerned about the study/career path of their children
- Military spouses who need career management assistance after a rural/remote posting
We can also assist:
- Parents in metro Australian areas returning to work after caring for children full time
- People in metro Australian areas who are transitioning from one career to another
- Defence force personnel who are transitioning from the military to the civilian workforce
Career Discovery Program
This 10-week career discovery program was developed by our professional career development practitioner and had designed specifically with Australian students in mind. This program is suitable for ages 16 to 24 and runs during school terms.
Identify Career Preferences
Career Planning and Management
Flexible, self-directed learning, designed to fit around school and other commitments
10 learning modules
Weekly instructional videos/Facebook live events
Downloadable workbook with activities to complete thorough the 10 weeks
Program facilitated by professional, registered career development and human resource practitioner
A face-to-face or video coaching session with program facilitator
Unlimited access to program facilitator via private Facebook group and email
Reserve your spot
The next program starts Monday 28 January 2019. Places are limited!
Career Finesse is passionate about career development and can help you explore career options based on your personal preferences and skills, navigate the job market, develop career plans for success, make career and study decisions, and of course to win that job!
© Career Finesse 2018
All right reserved
ABN 22 601 845 508